Wednesday, July 30, 2014

5 Skincare Products I Want to Try

So as many of you know, I  am a skincare junkie who has tried MANY different things to help my acne and take away scars and things to remove makeup and what not.

Many things did NOT work for me. But I am not giving up. I am trying out using raw honey right now at night and leave it on my skin overnight since I hear it helps. I'm not diligent with using it but I *should* be more diligent because I might actually see results from it.

If yall have tried any of the below products, please let me know if yall liked it and if it worked. Thanks!

Anyway, here's my list of products I want to try out pertaining to skincare:

1. SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion $70 for 5 oz.


2. Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil $31


3. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser $22 



4. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate $46

5. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence $105-290


One day when I have the money I will be able to afford buying these items. Til then, I will keep these under my To-Buy list for the future.

Anything yall are wanting to buy lately? Any products yall heard is good? If so, do share in the comments! :)

See yall later!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!