Thursday, July 3, 2014

PHOTOSHOOT: Featuring Clothing from Diane von Furstenburg "Helen" Dress and Photographer By Cinder Ella

I had the pleasure of having pictures taken by my friend from www.bycinderella.com . Please check out her website!

One picture that is watermarked with my blog site name on it is taken by my friend's cousin. The rest of the pictures are taken by my friend from By Cinder Ella.

She's a great photographer who mainly does photography for maternity shoots and newborn babies, but she also does regular ones like the ones shown below for people like me.

Cinder Ella has a good eye and knows when the click the camera and gave me good advice on how to pose and look good in photos since I had NO IDEA what I was doing. If you were there during the photoshoot, you'd CRINGE looking at me trying to pose. I just don't know what I'm doing! But thanks to Cinder Ella, I got some poses in and these are the shots she came up with.

The first picture below features a Theory button down shirt and Abercrombie Kids white lace skirt with Forever21 heels.

The other pictures feature the "Helen" dress from Diane Von Furstenburg and the same Forever21 shoes and a statement necklace borrowed from Cinder Ella


 photo IMG_7675watermark_zpsd7594292.jpg

 photo IMG_7776watermark_zps81c96bb6.jpg

 photo 1watermark_zps6cc4ac08.jpg

 photo 2watermark_zps8be3a4b1.jpg

 photo 3watermark_zpsf5f7d623.jpg

 photo 4watermark_zps1e976e30.jpg

 photo 5watermark_zpsceab7d65.jpg

 photo 6watermark_zpsfbe6bac8.jpg

That's all folks!

For an organized list of what I wore, even though I stated it already, here's what I wore:


  • Button Down: Theory
  • Skirt: Abercrombie Kids
  • Heels: Forever21
  • Blue Dress: Diane Von Furstenburg in the style "Helen"
  • Statement Necklace: unknown. Borrowed from By Cinder Ella
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to my blog and please leave a comment down below!

See yall later!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow. You look really good in that dress!! Great choice and really great photo shoot!

vivianlee said...

You are so beautiful in the blue dress. It is very pretty! Love that dress.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!