Sunday, August 3, 2014

Recent Online Purchases: SK-II skincare and makeup, Etude House, Zoeva Brushes, and Innisfree

So I basically caved in and bought a crap ton of products. Or at least, to me, it is a crap ton.

I don't have the products yet because they're still being shipped to me but I will put in a picture from google images and some other sites so that yall know what it looks like.

1. SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion $70 + tax ($76 total)


2. SK-II Facial Treatment Cream Foundation #420 $95 original. Bought on Amazon for $86

3. Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream in W13 Natural Beige $14 Ebay


4. Zoeva Rose Golden Makeup Brush Set $78 + $16 shipping

5. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact $11 from Amazon.com

6. Innisfree Long Wear Cushion SPF50 PA+++ in #21 Natural Beige $22 eBay.com

7. Innisfree Gel Pencil Liner in Brown and also Black 5000 korean won each pencil at roseroseshop.com





Yeaaaaaaaa I added more to the list. Originally I had 4 items but then now I have 7 lol.

I should be receiving all these items at the end of August! So look out for a haul video and later on reviews of them.

What have y'all been hauling lately?

See yall later!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!