Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in " #360 Tidal Wave"

So I tried out the "Creme de la Creme" creamy white shade of Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Nail polish last week and they only lasted a few days because I did hard work on the nails. I also was picking at them. I will do an official review on them later after I test out this week on this blue colored nail polish since I won't have hard work to do on my nails other than dish washing.

Anyway here's what Tidal Wave looks like on the nails. It's a beautiful cobalt blue. Love it! This is two coats and using the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat.


 photo IMG_7970watermark_zpsd122c2a2.jpg

Expect a review on this polish sometime next week!

See yall later~

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!